CBD has taken the world by storm, and it’s easy to see why. This natural compound found in the hemp plant has been praised for its various health benefits, including stress and anxiety relief. While many people consume CBD in the form of CBD oil or CBD gummies, did you know that you can also incorporate it into your drinks?
In fact, CBD can be a great addition to your favorite drinks. Not only does it add an extra layer of flavor, but the relaxing effects of CBD can make for a truly enjoyable experience.
So why not try making your own CBD cocktail? It is as simple as adding a few drops of CBD oil to your favorite mix – this time, we’ll go with lavender lemonade. So, without further ado, grab your shaker, and let’s get mixing!
Introducing the Lavender Lemonade CBD Cocktail
Lavender and lemon are a match made in heaven, and when combined with CBD, the result is pure bliss. This recipe is a refreshing and light drink that’s perfect for sipping on a hot summer day or winding down after a long day. The best part? It’s incredibly easy to make, and you only need a few ingredients.
As mentioned above, preparing a lavender lemonade cocktail is as easy as it gets. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 2-3 drops of lavender essential oil
- 1 dropper of CBD oil
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Lemon slices and lavender sprigs for garnish (optional)
Once you have your ingredients, it’s time to start making your cocktail. It shouldn’t take more than a few minutes, and here are the steps:
- In a small saucepan, combine the water, honey, and lavender essential oil. Heat over medium heat and stir until the honey dissolves. Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the lemon juice, CBD oil, and lavender-honey syrup. Add ice cubes and shake well.
- Strain the mixture into two glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with lemon slices and lavender sprigs.
- Enjoy your delicious and relaxing lavender lemonade CBD cocktail!
Tips and Tricks
- If you prefer your cocktails sweetened, you can add 1 teaspoon of maple syrup or agave nectar instead of honey.
- For an extra hit of flavor, muddle together some fresh lavender buds and lemon slices before adding them to the shaker.
- Feel free to adjust the amount of CBD oil depending on how strong you want your cocktail to be; just make sure to start small so that it doesn’t overpower the other flavors in your drink!
Can I make this cocktail with alcohol?
While it may be tempting to spice this cocktail up with some vodka or gin, we recommend keeping it alcohol-free for this recipe. The effects of CBD may be altered or enhanced when combined with alcohol, so it’s best to steer clear.
How long will my CBD cocktail last?
This cocktail is best enjoyed freshly made; however, any leftovers can be stored in an airtight container (like a bottle) in the refrigerator for up to three days without losing its potency or flavor too much. Just be sure to shake it well before drinking again!
CBD cocktails are a fun and easy way to incorporate the benefits of CBD into your life, and this Lavender Lemonade CBD Cocktail Recipe is the perfect way to do it. Made with refreshing and soothing ingredients, this drink is perfect for any occasion.
The best part of making CBD cocktails? You can customize them to fit your taste. So, whether you like your drinks sweet or sour, there’s a CBD cocktail recipe out there for you. Good luck with your mixology experiments, and enjoy your CBD-infused drinks!